Quantum Robot - Indev
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
The game is current free to download while it is in development
About the game
Quantum Robot is an action first person shooter with boss fights. There are short randomised levels each ending in a boss fight.
The game is still in development, parts of the game may still change.
Alien slimes have taken control of your spaceship and you have to minimise the damage they are causing.
The aliens find a way to take control of some of the robots turning them against you. You now have to fight against the aliens as well as parts of your own ship.
The spaceship is crashed on a nearby inhabited planet as the fight continues you have to find a way to stop the alien assault from spreading too far.
- Equip different modification to increase the power of your charactor
- Boss fights with multiple phases
- There are 5 different kinds of slimes, each with different mechanics
- All of the slimes drop blobs that some of the other slimes can pick up to regenerate health
- Enemies drop weapons that the player can pick up
- There are currently 5 different weapons
- Assult Rifle
- Health kit
- Atleast 10 more weapons
- Atleast 5 more levels (each with unique boss fight)
- New enemies for each level
- Skill and abilities, these will be picked at the start of the game and between levels
- Double jump (currently active all the time)
- Gain health when enemies are hit
- Short time boost in damage or fire rate
- Sprint faster or longer
- Random level layouts, different parts of the level will be randomly moved to make the level seem different every time.
Official website quantumrobotgame.com
Dev Blog: james-frowen.github.io
- Image effects and small changes53 days ago
- Improved boss model and mechanics75 days ago
- New Textures and models89 days ago
- Adding tutorial - Change Log v0-1-50Mar 21, 2018
- Modification Shop - Change Log v0-1-44Mar 12, 2018
- Player Modifications - Change Log v0-1-37Mar 05, 2018
- Menu Update - Change Log v0-1-34Feb 24, 2018
- Plans for the game - Change Log v0-1-23Jan 30, 2018